e) They are do not eat meat (animal flesh) or apply animal slavery (livestock). They do eat fruits and seeds though.
g) Their educational system, is not ranked, to lead at the last level (University Level) to be only for a minority of people. Their educational system is after the principle of consistency of the civilization, (The civilization is consistent if i passes all its knowledge to all new generation citizens). It is open, it is free, its for all. It is a reflection of the non-hierarchical or non-inequality based society. The idea is simple: This is the new generation, and the civilization will be stable to go on , only if all knowledge is passed to as many as possible of the new generation. In practice to all the new generation.
h) They do not use nuclear power (fusion or fission). They apply smarter forms of energy, that among them is included a form of energy that the closest in us is what is called in the internet "free energy", which is a form of solar energy (from infrared solar radiation) stored in the gravitational field, and extracted though the electromagnetic field. (As a contrast to the Andromedan alliance civilizations and our true DNA ancestors, the Draconians does use the nuclear energy as their energy model, as it is more destructive and war-oriented).
We must not fail to notice that the above interpretation is totally different from the suggested interpretation as appearing in the books of Mormons, where 1 year of the text is suggested to be interpreted as 1 earthly year in reality. Nevertheless in the latter case, the text is again highly symbolic and not to be taken in its literal meaning, and for the events that are described in detail, it would be not a prophecy at all anymore , but rather plain history of past events (in symbolic cryptic form) as, since the time of Jesus Christ, have already lapsed more than 1,000 years, and especially for the people of the Americal continent, not for all people on earth. It may as well exist an interpretation where, 1 year of the text is 1 or 60 minute in reality , and the whole Armageddon war and battles between the beasts and the humans would be interpreted as an annual battle between the meat eating or carnivorous versus vegetarian habits in humans with eventual prevailing for eternity wining of the vegetarian habits. A man can be defined by his values, beliefs and habits. All the above point to one direction: Never take the meaning of the text, literally, in plain face value. As it seems to me the horrible symbolic images in the text, reflect the anger of the early Christians, at the 1st century after Jesus Christ, when it was written by S. John, because of the systematic killing, crucifixions, food for monstrous lions and persecution of them. Something resolved after 2-3 centuries by the Christian religion being accepted and becoming the main religion of the empire.
3) Degradation and destruction of the ecological biosphere.
5) Climate crisis based on CO2 emissions.
Buckminster Fuller was continuously pondering on the question
What the little individual can do, that cannot be done by large nations, governments , financial institutions, secrete power organizations, and large enterprises? And in what the little individual would of greater virtue and value, to be helped by the invisible cosmic powers of nature and cosmic evolution, for a prosperous life on the planet in harmony with the universe?
Always the answer was hitting clear to his mind:
Truth, integrity, humility, good intentions for planetary and cosmic scale prosperity, and genuinely spontaneous inspired innovations, are some of the virtues and qualities of the little individual that the previous larger entities do not have in this civilization contingency. For this reason the hopes of the Planet's prosperity and cosmic evolution are higher towards the little individual.
And when we speak of the integrity of the individual , we speak of that which life has taught the individual by direct experience, expressed with honesty and truth.
Some quotes by Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)
Quotes by Buckminster Fuller in his book
Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth (1963)
- Sum-totally, we find that the physical constituent of wealth-energy-cannot decrease and that the metaphysical constituent-know-how-can only increase. This is to say that every time we use our wealth it increases.
- You may very appropriately want to ask me how we are going to resolve the ever-acceleratingly dangerous impasse of world-opposed politicians and ideological dogmas. I answer, it will be resolved by the computer.
- While no politician or political system can ever afford to yield understandably and enthusiastically to their adversaries and opposers, all politicians can and will yield enthusiastically to the computers safe flight-controlling capabilities in bringing all of humanity in for a happy landing.
- Take the initiative. Go to work, and above all co-operate and don't hold back on one another or try to gain at the expense of another. Any success in such lopsidedness will be increasingly short-lived. These are the synergetic rules that evolution is employing and trying to make clear to us. They are not man-made laws. They are the infinitely accommodative laws of the intellectual integrity governing universe.
- Wealth is our organized capability to cope effectively with the environment in sustaining our healthy regeneration and decreasing both the physical and metaphysical restrictions of the forward days of our lives.
- Quite clearly, our task is predominantly metaphysical, for it is how to get all of humanity to educate itself swiftly enough to generate spontaneous social behaviors that will avoid extinction.
- All of humanity is in peril of extinction if each one of us does not dare, now and henceforth, always to tell only the truth, and all the truth, and to do so promptly — right now.
- The effective decisions can only be made by the independently thinking and adequately informed human individuals and their telepathically intercommunicated wisdom--the wisdom of the majority of all such human individuals--qualifying for continuance in Universe as local cosmic problem-solvers--in love with the truth and in individually spontaneous self-commitment to absolute faith in the wisdom, integrity, and love of God, who seems to wish Earthian humans to survive.
- I was convinced in 1927 that humanity's most fundamental survival problems could never be solved by politics.
- I set about fifty-five years ago (1927) to see what a penniless, unknown human individual with a dependent wife and newborn child might be able to do effectively on behalf of all humanity...
- I do not look upon human beings as good or bad. I don't think of my feet as a right foot and a wrong foot. ... I am a student of the effectiveness of the technological evolution in its all unexpected alterations of the preoccupations of humanity and in its all unexpected alterings of human behaviors and prospects.
- I do know that technologically humanity now has the opportunity, for the first time in its history, to operate our planet in such a manner as to support and accommodate all humanity at a substantially more advanced standard of living than any humans have ever experienced.
- Humanity is now experiencing history's most difficult evolutionary transformation
- We are here as local information harvesters, local problem-solvers in support of the integrity of eternally regenerative Universe. The fact that we get away from physical problems doesn't mean we go away from problems. The problems are really rarely physical.
- The courage to cooperate or initiate are based entirely on the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth as the divine mind within you tells you the truth is. It really does require a courage and a self-disciplining to go along with that truth.
- One of my working assumptions which has been proven successful so often as seemingly to qualify it as a reliable tenet is that A problem adequately stated is a problem solved theoretically and immediately, and therefore subsequently to be solved, realistically. Others have probably stated the principle in many ways. The assumption is that the inevitability of a solution's realization is inherent in the interaction of human intellect and the constantly transformative evolution of physical universe. At first the, only subconsciously apprehended, approaching confluences of complex events make themselves known intuitively within the intellectual weather. Then comes a gradually awakening consciousness of the presence of new families of differentiating-out challenging concepts of every day prominence. It is with these randomly patterning families of separate concepts that evolution is about to deal integratively. As a now specific unitary problem it may be disposed of effectively when and if that unified problem becomes "adequately stated" and thereby comprehensibly solvable.